Thursday 7 April 2011

All that glitters is sour


Sorry for maybe causing worries: I am not in Japan now, nothing to do with the earthquake and the following catastrophe in my case though:
Truth is my health is still not better and I am in the hospital for more than a month.
Thankfully all my friends are fine too- at least till now.

Disregarding that this is mainly a fashion blog some of the reactions to the nuclear melt down makes we want to make a statement, or more precise, make me want to rant.
That my Japanese friends who don´t get well informed by the Japanese media and often have no possibility to get out of Tokyo and the surrounding areas I can accept. I let them all know that they would be always welcome here with me if the need to...
BUT reading about a few foreign girls who question the dangers of the meltdown make me not only angry, they disgust me.
Saying it may cause cancer but this and that can also cause cancer so whatever shows only pure ignorance and dumbness.
Being a person who is battling with cancer for years, having over 30 operations, being tormented by incredible pain and sadness (also for my dear ones) this attitude feels like a slap in the face.
My cancer very well was maybe triggered by Chernobyl. I couldn't flee from that as a baby but as an adult I would have run as far as I could knowing what cancer can mean.
And to see girls risking their health because they have a boyfriend waiting,blabla....
See, not one guy in the world is worth risking your health. Maybe 10-20 perfect guys would but certainly not only one. (Also not only Japan has great men.)

Apart of that, everyone in Japan (including my ex-boyfriends) are telling me how glad they are that I am at a safe place because they would worry about me.
That is what true care and love look likes: Wanting someone you like safe rather than close to you.

Rant aside, in my last post I said I´ll post the other clothes I got from the outlet store too and here it is, shown in some lonely and sad one person purikura XD:




So, the high-waist Moussy skirt with gold buttons is what Mr.T got me from Odaiba´s outlet store.
Again it´s little bit big on me so I wear it usually with a belt.

The rest of the outfit:
Fur hat: Hatsville, a cute hat shop on "the little Center-gai"
Black sheer blouse: Mitsumaru Layla Rose
Belt: Forever 21, I think maybe...XD;

4 comments:

  1. ich bin SO froh zu hören, dass du in sicherheit bist. und ich kann deiner worte nur zustimmen. nicht mal für geschenkt wollte ich jetzt in! man kann nur ignorant und dumm sein, wenn man denkt jetzt umbedingt nach tokyo fliegen zu wollen.

    es tut mir leid zu hören, dass du immernoch im krankenhaus bist. aber lass es dir, soweit es möglich ist, gut gehen und pass auf dich auf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke, dass du dir immer so Sorgen machst um mich.
    Ja, leider gibt es viele ignorante und dumme Leute. ^~

    Mach ich, mach ich!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Lilith, ich denke, du kannst dich nimmer an uns erinnern. Aber du weisst es vielleicht noch über Alex und Hermi. Stockerau/Oberzoegersdorf.... Du warst mal da (ca vor 15 Jahren) und saufrech, ich hab das genossen. Mein Sohn Adrian war auch da (es ist eine Ewigkeit her), der ist jetzt so alt wie du ungfähr. Ich bin oft in Kontakt mit Hermi, Alex schreibt mir nie (was ich doof finde), aber es ist ok.Über Japan will ich jetzt gar nicht reden, das wäre too much, aber ich mache alles, was ich kann damit der Wahnsinn endlich aufhört.
    Wir haben auch nen anderen Freund, einen Oberösterreicher, der eine Japanerin geheiratet hat und vor ca 2 Jahren haben sie ein Kind bekommen. Er schreibt noch immer für den Falter.Jetzt lebt er (soviel ich weiss) in Hiroshima. Alles tut sehr weh und es geht auch nicht weg (das ist das schlimmste) Aber ich bin froh, dass deine Freunde es dort geschafft haben, dass sie ok sind - soweit. Wenn du endlich rauskommst aus dem Krankenhaus, dann musst du unbedingt mit Hermi und Alex zu uns kommen ! Magst du ? Wir würden uns sooo sehr freuen !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zuerst einmal; danke für die Nachricht!
    ich kann mich auch erinnern und würde mich freuen, wenn ein Treffen wieder einmal klappen würde.
    Hiroshima ist wenigstens ein bisschen sicherer, hoffe deinen Freund geht es gut dort?

    ReplyDelete