Tuesday 21 September 2010

Blood is not on the dancefloor, but on the Tatami floor

I had some wild till painful days, which ended up in sea of blood on my Tatami floor.
Spending 80 % of your weekend at your Ex`s club in a tornado of Champagne and shots can have such results, I guess...
A short look of only my Sunday->Monday 1 week before.
Behated Roppongi, friends event->beloved Shibuya, Ex`s event->home, sleep, sea of blood, pain->Kichijoji, park and restaurant->Shinjuku, high end restaurant->Shibuya, other friends event->fever,pain and shaking in a taxi home.
Well, clubbing can be an art of life too. XD;

The one sleeve flower dress you see in most pictures is the one I bought at Odaiba's Royal Party Outlet. The last, destroyed looking outfit are several extremely cheap items combined. Hat is from a store at 109-2. Pants from the recently closed Indio Shibuya (the shop dying continues in Shibuya) Shirt is from ANAP. Why ANAP always puts items that are in trend right now in the sale section is beyond me but it is surely a noble gesture of them.

The coloring,the comfy material, plus the ruffled sleeves...and all for 1100 Yen. A stable part of my "autumn" wardrobe.

I have also a new cell phone which should enable me to make better pictures hopefully to use here!
Take care and be safe my dears!



No comments:

Post a Comment